Tuesday, July 10, 2007

End Of World Research Continues

Now that I have your attention I want to explain where my personal interest began…

I always wondered how God would hide a people from the World for so many years undetected. Well, if you ask you will get your answer!

I thought about the different technologies that we have at our disposal and how we see satellites orbiting the Earth from space to take snap shots of places that we cannot reach by foot etc. and wondered how people would MISS such a large civilization for so many years.
The clue revealed in the Quran about the ‘BARRIER’ that prevents them from emerging is in Verses 95 & 96 of the above mentioned chapter in the Holy Quran:
95. He (Zul-Qarnain) said: "(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labour): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them:
96. "Bring me blocks of iron." At length, when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountain-sides, He said, "Blow (with your bellows)" Then, when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: "Bring me, that I may pour over it, molten lead."
Zul-Qarnain asked the people of that area to help him build a ‘BARRIER’ between them and Juj and Majuj. They build this barrier using IRON and MOLTEN LEAD.

Now one would think that if we can detect Minerals on other planets especially on Earth then wouldn’t we be able to detect a region of land that has a combination of Iron and Lead?

If you had to think about the age of the Earth, from the time it cooled down and became Land and Water etc. How many times would the Earth have shifted its Poles and how close were the Continents to each other?

The above questions are what motivated me to looking closer into this subject. Bare in mind that at this point all of this is merely an opinion. I began thinking about how many years ago did all this actually take place and to me it sounds a lot like it might have occurred before any of the other Prophets that were sent. It just seemed to me that this is a story that is extremely ancient history.

I wondered why the Revelation did NOT state WEST or EAST, but rather refers to these regions or directions that Zul-Qarnain traveled as the direction of the ‘Rising Sun’ and the ‘Setting Sun’.

Then I found news on the Net about how our Poles (North and South) always change location over a certain number of Thousands of years. I knew about continental drift but I never thought that the Poles shift as well… So this information is based on the assumption that the Earth’s Poles and continents were quite different than it is today.

A shift in the Poles will trigger the Earth to spin in the opposite direction thereby making the Sun appear the Rise from the West. This is a major sign of the Last Day. There will be NO forgiveness for people that do not accept that ALLAH is the only ONE God and that He has no partners, and that Nabi Muhammad (SAW) is His Last and Final Messenger. But that does make sense. At that point in time, mankind cannot all of a sudden accept GOD as HE Truly is after so many years and sacrifices that The Holy Prophets (Peace and Blessings be Upon them ALL) made for us, the numerous prophecies that came before this event (Western Sun Rise) and all that ALLAH made clear for anybody who had the faculty of thought and reason.

Piecing up all the clues and all the evidence, will not enable one to calculate the Final Hour as Knowledge of that moment is with ALLAH alone. However, I feel that we can look and see how elements etc. in this Universe are building up towards this event.

Anyway… There are two things that these posts will be discussing:
1. The possible regions that Juj and Majuj
2. The build up towards the Sun Rising from the West.

www.finalincome.com - Find Related Books (Ebay ClickBank Amazon Store)

No comments: